Crisis Response Improvement Strategy (CRIS) committees will develop recommendations to support the implementation of the national 988 suicide prevention hotline and the statewide improvement of behavioral health crisis response and suicide prevention services. CRIS has formed seven subcommittees to inform the development of recommendations for an integrated behavioral health crisis response and suicide prevention system in Washington.
Congratulations to the state 911 leaders who were selected to participate in these essential subcommittees.
Credentialing and Training Subcommittee
- Karl Hatton, Deputy Director, Port Angeles Police Dept, Pencom 911
- Lora Ueland, Executive Director, Valley Com 911
- Andy Leneweaver, Deputy WA State 911 Coordinator, State 911 Coordination Office
- Adam Wasserman, State 911 Coordinator, State 911 Coordination Office
Rural and Agricultural Subcommittee
- Mike Worden, Chief Deputy of Special Ops/Communications, Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
Cross-System Crisis Response Subcommittee
- Kim Lettrick, Communications Manager, Southeast Communications Center
- Richard Kirton, Executive Director, Kitsap 911
For a full list of subcommittee members visit: https://www.hca.wa.gov/assets/program/cris-subcommittee-member-list-20211119.pdf