From now through October 15, NENA is accepting session proposals for the NENA 2022 Conference & Expo taking place at the Kentucky International Convention Center in Louisville, KY from June 11-16.
Presenting a session at NENA 2022 is an excellent opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with an audience of 9-1-1 professionals eager to gain and share information. It is also your chance to give back to the profession and help inspire, inform, and educate attendees on a variety of important issues.
To ensure your submission receives due consideration, please ensure that:
• Your proposal is issue-focused, not product-focused;
• Your 65-word presentation description contains a precise objective;
• You are able to identify three clear audience takeaways;
• You fully complete all areas of the submission form and provide accurate contact information, including phone number(s), email address(es), and mailing address(es);
• You use proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation; and
• You provide the names of any co-presenters with your submission (or prior to the close of the submission window).
Your session should address one of the following topic areas:
• Analytics & Data
• Facility Planning
• Frontline Skills
• GIS & Databases
• Network Technology
• Next Generation 9-1-1
• PSAP Technology
• Pub Ed & Outreach
• Public Policy
• Standards & Best Practices
• Train the Trainer
All proposals are due by Friday, October 15.
Session submitters will receive acceptance or rejection notifications by mid-January. Submitters selected for the conference will receive multiple communications from NENA and will be invited to at least one session-facilitation webinar. Finally, breakout presenters will be required to submit their slide decks and a handout of key session takeaways to be provided to conference attendees via the event app.
Benefits for those selected to present at NENA 2022 include:
• The lowest possible rate for full-conference registration or a free one-day pass if you will only be attending on the day you present;
• Access to the speaker lounge for the duration of the conference;
• A special speaker thank-you gift; and
• Bio and profile listed in the NENA 2022 conference app.
If you do not receive either an acceptance or rejection email from NENA by January 15, then please contact Lisa Fulton.
Click here to submit your great idea today!
This post will expire on Friday October 15th, 2021 at 1:52pm.