Hello Chapter Members:
The WA APCO/NENA Chapter is seeking interested candidates to serve in the following positions:
Vice President – 2 year term advancing to President
Candidates for the position of Vice President must be either a Full Member of APCO or a Public Sector voting member of NENA with at least two years of membership in any APCO or NENA Chapter and at least one year of active participation in a Washington Chapter Committee or other Washington Chapter activities.
- Serve as presiding officer for any and all meetings of this Chapter, and of the Executive Committee during the absence of the President
- Perform other duties as may be required in the APCO-WA Constitution or requested by the Executive Committee.
East-Side Ambassador – 2 year term
Candidates must be a member of WA APCO-NENA and must reside in the area represented.
- Participate in monthly Chapter Executive Committee conference calls
- Reach out to prospective members
- Welcome new members
- Solicit feedback from and represent their constituency
Commercial Representative – 2 year term
Candidates for the position of Commercial Representative must be a Commercial member of either APCO or NENA
- Representing the interests of the commercial members of the chapter
Who may apply: Members in good standing in any classification may serve as an officer of the Chapter, subject to qualifications listed in the position description. A member in good standing is defined as a member in an eligible classification for at least two years prior to the date of the election or appointment, whose dues are paid in full and who has been issued a membership number by the national organization.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please respond by July 21, 2021 directly to Sheryl Mullen, Chair of the Nominating Committee, at email@example.com .
We encourage anyone interested in becoming involved in Washington Chapter of APCO/NENA to consider these open positions.