To register email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Types and Costs:
Al-a-carte: $50.00 per webinar. 1 person. No access to recording.
Agency: $275.00 or 275 training credits. Priority Access for up to 10 agency attendees per webinar. Additional attendees may be accommodated if space is available. Unlimited access to session recordings*.
*Coordinator Meetings will not be recorded.
- May 19 1430-1515 – Coordinator’s Meeting (attendance limited to 911 coordinators, alternates, PSAP Directors and managers).
- May 28 (1000-1200)- Cellular Connections: Flexible, Resilient, and Secure Communications for Public Safety (Scott Peabody, ADCOMM engineering and Christian Ruediger, Cradlepoint)
- June 4 (1330-1530) -TERT Workshop (Washington APCO/NENA TERT committee)
- June 8 (0930-1030)- Is Your Quality Assurance Making A Difference? (Della Mauler, Firstline Business Systems & Jenny Martin, NICE)
- June 10 (1300-1430) – Keys to Communicating with Elected Officials about 911 issues (Keith Flewelling WA APCO/NENA PGAC Chair & Scott Sigmon, Sigmon Public Affairs – WA APCO/NENA lobbyist)
- June 15 (0930-1030) – Coordinator’s Meeting (attendance limited to 911 coordinators, alternates, PSAP Directors and managers)
- June 22 (1300-1600) – RAADAR Workshop (Katy Myers, NORCOM)
- June 25 (TBD) – Chapter Meeting and networking event
- June 29 (0930-1130) – Recruiting and Retention Roundtable. Facilitated by Sheryl Mullen, Redmond PD
- July 7 (1300-1500) – How to write a winning nomination (Washington APCO/NENA awards committee)
- July 13 (1430-1530) – Coordinator’s Meeting (attendance limited to 911 coordinators, alternates, PSAP Directors and managers).
- July 22 (1300-1500) – Remote 911 Technical lessons learned from Kitsap 911’s deployment of remote technologies during the pandemic. (Kitsap 911 technical team).
- July 27 (1300 to 1500) – Culture Shift- how to build a more welcoming workplace culture (Kris Devore, CRESA).
Planning for the fall conference is underway. Email email@example.com to join the conference committee!
Call for papers can be found at www.waapconena.org
If you have a suggestion for a training class or need more information about either forum email firstname.lastname@example.org