- This event has passed.
March 2021 Newsletter
April 20 @ 9:21 pm PDT
Washington Cities Insurance Authority (WCIA) is proud to sponsor the following webinar for the APCO/NENA Spring Forum.
- Background and history on race in America and 911 Communications
- How Race Impacts 911 Communications
- What actions can 911 Communication Centers take?
- What are the barriers to effectively addressing race?
- Strategic plan considerations for implementing change
- Real life testimonial – Valley Communications
Fee: This session is FREE to WCIA Members and Washington 911 Offices/PSAPS who have registered for the WA APCO NENA 911 Spring or Summer Forum. $50.00 for all others.
Please click on the link below that will take you to the registration page of APCO/NENA