Washington APCO/NENA 911 (Winter) Spring Virtual Forum
Classes and events begin February 9 and end mid-April. Registration Portal opens at noon on 1/22/21 www.eventleaf.com/WAN21S
Registration Types and Costs:
Al-a-carte: $50.00 per webinar. 1 person, certificate issued. No access to recording.
Individual: $200.00 or 150 Training Credits. Access to all live webinars for 1 person, certificate issued. Limited access to session recordings*.
Agency: $400 or 300 training credits. Up to 3 agency attendees per webinar, certificate issued. Unlimited access to session recordings*. *Coordinator and Director’s Meetings will not be recorded.
Scheduled Events: 12 to 16 hours of training, including:
- Feb. 9 (1000-1200)- NG911 GIS and the transition to Geospatial Routing for 911 Managers presented by Jason Guthrie and Lynn Palmer (WA911 GIS Subcommittee)
- Feb 16 (1000-1200)- COOP Planning, Remote/Backup technical developments and using Rapid SOS tools during a 911 outage. Presented by Katy Myers, Kurt Mills, Richard Kirton and Adam Wasserman.
- Feb 22 (1000-1130)- “Built for the Storm.” A discussion about resiliency Presented by De Hicks, PHD.
- March 17 (1300-1500)- 911 Coordinator’s Meeting
- March 25 (1300-1500)- Is Your Radio System Being Properly Maintained? Best Practices, Standards and Tools for 911 managers. Presented by Joe Blaschka
- April 9 (1500)- Chapter Meeting
- April 9 (1730-1800) social time via Zoom Register for all of the April 9th Chapter events here.
- April 9 (1800-1830) begin cooking for our Virtual Dinner Party via zoom – recipe and instructions here
- April 9 (1830-1900) online trivia contest
- Bonus Session!! April 21, (0900-noon) – Racial Equity and 911 Communications – an introduction. Register here