We are building a 2023 Chapter Calendar and want your photos!
Washington APCO-NENA Chapter
2023 Calendar Photo Challenge
We are collecting pictures to fill our 2023 Chapter Calendar. Enter your pictures every month from now through October of 2022. Entries will be used on our website, social media accounts, and printed publications. Selected entries will be included in our 1st annual Chapter Calendar coming 2023.
How to Enter Photo(s) in the 2023 Calendar Photo Challenge
Attach your photos to an email and send them to email@example.com. Selections for the calendar are made throughout the year by the Executive Board – so submit entries every month!
Who May Enter
The photo challenge is for all members of the Washington APCO-NENA Chapter. Please, do not enter more than 3 images per person per month.
- Do not include minors in the photos.
- Pay attention to your surroundings – i.e., do not show protected data from your CAD/Records/Phone systems.
- Use the “highest” JPG quality for best results.
- Do not add watermarks or dates to the photographs.
- Include more details about the photo in the email submittal – who is in the photo, what are you doing/celebrating etc.
- File name must include the month submitting for, Agency name, short description and formatted as month-agency-description.jpg
- correct example: february-SREC-valentinesatdispatch.jpg
Judging the Photo Challenge
The Chapter Executive Committee will judge and select entries that exemplify the spirit of 911 public safety telecommunicators. Entries are judged for entry into the month identified in the file name (see Photo Requirements.) We encourage participants to enter pictures that are relevant to the month they are submitted for and to show off their support for the Chapter. Photos that show any recognizable CAD/Records/Phone information or minors will be disqualified.
One or several photos may be selected per month. Submitters will be notified by November 1, 2022, via the email used to submit if their photo is selected for the calendar.
Photo Release Terms
All images submitted to the challenge require the submitter’s consent that the photograph may be reproduced in publications, promotional campaigns, website, and other materials or media for the Washington State APCO-NENA Chapter.